Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Wanna See Sweat Comin' Out Your Pores!

Why do people in the gym look like those earbuds are emitting no beat? If it were up to me when "Opps I Did It Again" comes up on my iPod on the elliptical, I would start pumping my arms in front of my chest Brit Brit style. When my ultimate get-your-ass-in-gear-song Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch's "Good Vibrations" comes on, it's shocking I don't yell, "Come on come on Mark! I feel it! Feel it baby!" Thinking about Wahlberg in his Calvin Kleins circa 1994 is a motivation itself. I have his work out DVD. Never worked out to it, but I've enjoyed it from the comfort of the couch many of times.


At the gym, I always look to my side to see a girl in a standard, boxy tee moving steadily, seeming like her mind is blank as she stares straight ahead at the white wall. So I must look like a fool when my arms involuntary fly up when Miley sings "So I put my hands up, they're playing my song!" and I have to play it off like I needed to wipe my forehead.

I'm not some bouncing gym rat. I simply go into hip-swinging, pop star mode otherwise known as "what you do in front of the mirror with the door locked." You should try it. It's "good like Sunkist!"
xoxo *heart* *heart* :) Cosmo Woods

2 comments:

  1. first of all, Party in the USA is on my top 5 songs of all time and second, sometimes I will catch myself singing out loud at the gym, or even in my car, and quickly cough or something to hide the fact I was just doing that ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fact:

    I dance to Party in the USA while driving.

    Incredibly dangerous? yes. Do I care? no.

    Should I?
    well, since I just totaled my car, I should xD

    <3

    ReplyDelete