Wednesday, September 23, 2009

F U Walt Disney!

Dear Walt, when you came up with the concept of Disney princes did you intend to ruin lives? Because you might have ruined mine. A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I were watching Disney montages on YouTube. (Yes, this is a completely legitimate way to spend a Saturday night. In case you're curious) We decided that you, Walt, have set the bar way too high for men. They're not these perfect creations as you've depicted. They don't take you on dates to the world wonders on a magic carpet or even take you out on a row boat accompanied by singing animals. Regardless, since the age of three, you and your world-dominating company has burnt that image into my mind. Now, I'm on the mission to find Prince Charming (actually, I don't care for him, I'd prefer Aladdin).

Growing up, kids learn that cartoons aren't real. Now the destroyers have found a way around that. They find real-life cartoons that serve as cat-nip for young girls (or uh, 20-somethings with really good taste). Zac Efron. Disney actor? Yes. Prince? Yeah, probably.

Oh, the JoBros. Disney!!! GRR! Do you have a science lab in the basement of Cinderella's Castle that cooked up this entity? They're the perfect gentleman, hence princes (ya know, kinda). Sure, you can chalk that up to their faith and awesome parents. But, Disney, what's you're excuse for this resemblance? Hmm?
I grew up thinking I was Jasmine. Let's just say, the boy to the right owes me a magic carpet ride.
xoxo *heart* *heart* :) Cosmo Woods

1 comment:

  1. :D awww! that's the cutest thing ever! " Let's just say, the boy to the right owes me a magic carpet ride."

    djglakg he's Aladdin. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that<3

    ReplyDelete