Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Keep Cool My Babies!!!!"

Every month I look forward to Glamour magazine's "Hey, It's OK" page. If you're not familiar with it, it's a page of things you shouldn't feel guilty about. So I'm going to take a stab at writing my own.

Hey, It's OK...
-To binge on the fattest foods on the day of a test or presentation. It's a reward.
-To count down the days until Nick Jonas's 18th birthday. 342 Days. Hey, guys had a countdown for the Olsen Twins.
-To tell the guy at Dunkin' Donuts to put "a lot" of cream and sugar in your coffee.
-To still yell "GET UP!!! HURRY!" when you're watching any of the Rocky movies for the zillionth time even when you know the outcome.
-To hate your celebrity crush's celebrity girlfriend while they're dating and then totally develop a girl crush on her when they break up. *cough* Taylor Swift *cough*
-To scream so loud your neighbors think there's an intruder in your place when your favorite contestant lands in the bottom three on Idol.
-To get annoyed when your horoscope is bad and doesn't include you meeting the man of your dreams, even if you don't really believe in that stuff.
-To become interested in football when the team your dad, boyfriend, etc. roots for gets a hot new player. You might just end up loving the sport! (Thank you Eli!)
-To throw baby powder in your hair two days after washing it...on occasion.
-To have such an intense parasocial relationship with Jay Leno that you call him Uncle Jay. Conan is the crazy, "pull my finger" uncle.
...Yeaahhhh, even that's ok.
xoxo *heart* *heart* :) Cosmo Woods

5 comments:

  1. on horoscopes..when I don't like mine for that week, I act as though I don't ever believe that stuff. When I like it, I'm like "OMG I knew that believing in all this stuff would pay off SOME day!"...it makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha these are really cute, I love that section of Glamour as well. But these are totally relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore this, please update soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorte update. I adore you :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I specifically remember the Patriots losing really pathetically at some point this season and screaming at the TV, "Suck it Tom Brady!" while my dad just stared at me strangely and my Mum nodded her head in agreement.

    ReplyDelete