Thursday, November 19, 2009

AAAAHHHHHH WOOOOOOOO!!!!! <--Wolf Howl

Today is vampire day! Today is werewolf day! Today is mortal day! Geez, Bells, why do you have to take the supernatural out of things? I woke up this morning and softly muttered my first thought, "New Moon." Then I peaked out the window to see it was the perfect rainy, Forks-like day here in college-land. Later I did my make-up trying to be all vamp *Think Rosalie beautiful* and failed. I some how ended up with my hair in a Leah Clearwater wolf braid. I suppose my conscious surrendered to my inner wolf. Truth is, I am wolf 75% of the time. I sorta kinda considered putting sparkles all over like Limited Too circa 2001, but I'm not sure whether or not this midnight showing I'm heading to is gonna all Harry Potter/Star Wars-esque freaks. Right now I've got my black peacoat collar popped like a vamp. I could make a rap song about that. "I've got my collar popped like a vamp, popped like a vamp yo."...Or at least it could work for one Andy Samberg's digital shorts.
xoxo *heart* *heart* :) Cosmo Woods

5 comments:

  1. How was New Moon!? I have to wait till Tuesday to see it! Were girls screaming the whole time whenever Taylor or Rob came on scream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limited Too circa 2001 sparkles......what a picture. Love the imagery. And I'll look for that digital short about poppin' collarzzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. During the movie all I could think was, "I bet Bella wishes she moved to Forks and just became friends with actual humans" haha guess that'd be too boring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you come over and dress me up for the next harry potter movie?!

    ReplyDelete